Wednesday, May 14, 2008
AAAAAHHHHHH! I just found out that my crappy bed just got crappier! It has both fleas and ticks!! Luckily there isn{t lyme disease around here, but still!! I don{t want those suckers sucking my blood!! I knew compacted hay couldn{t be good! What should I do? I{m not going back to Santa Cruz for at least three weeks. I don{t think I have enough blood to share with them for that long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yucky! There's this frontline stuff you could try - you put it on the back of your neck beneath the fur. Oh wait, it's only for dogs.
Maybe folks there have a remady that it better than three weeks of flea bites!
Yes, that's definitely a question for the Peace Corps and local folks. Fleas can be very hard to get rid of. Maybe you'll have to ditch the bed even before you get another one. That's easy for me to say, I know, but yikes. Sleeping amid fleas and ticks is not good.
Oh man that sucks so bad! Ask the locals. If they're sleeping on the same stuff, they probably know what to do. Or ask the other corps members? You should not be sharing your sleep space with bed bugs!
hahahahahaha...but really, that's gross! Spiders in your apartment, frogs in the bathroom, and now bugs in your bed! I am totally not visiting you - send me a postcard!
Natalie's funny. NOt nice, of course, but funny!
Post a Comment