skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Adventures in Bolivia
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Here's my beautiful backyard!
1 comment:
Steve
said...
seven
June 25, 2008 at 9:12 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(41)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
▼
June
(13)
Here is Oso peeing on a pro-autonomy sign. I guess...
This is a huge house at one of the Menonite colon...
Here's a ganadero party we went to. Yep, cowboys, ...
Here's one of the maina streets in Charagua.
Here's my beautiful backyard!
Here he is again!!!
This is Oso!!! He's the cutest poopy doopy ever!!
MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! Yes, I saw my first wild m...
Well, a new week and come and gone, and I finally ...
Things that have happened in the recent past: I b...
Good news!!! Work work work! I went into CIAT this...
I don{t even know where to begin! So much has chan...
Right now I’m wearing wool socks, fleece pants, lo...
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
About Me
Gina
View my complete profile
1 comment:
seven
Post a Comment