skip to main | skip to sidebar

Adventures in Bolivia

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This is a huge house at one of the Menonite colonies. They've only been here 20 years and they already cleared acres and acres of the jungle into this! Seriously, just going a couple km away from my house and it looks like I'm in Kansas.
Posted by Gina at 7:36 AM

1 comment:

Steve said...

pictures.

June 25, 2008 at 9:11 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (41)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (13)
      • Here is Oso peeing on a pro-autonomy sign. I guess...
      • This is a huge house at one of the Menonite colon...
      • Here's a ganadero party we went to. Yep, cowboys, ...
      • Here's one of the maina streets in Charagua.
      • Here's my beautiful backyard!
      • Here he is again!!!
      • This is Oso!!! He's the cutest poopy doopy ever!!
      • MONKEY! MONKEY! MONKEY! Yes, I saw my first wild m...
      • Well, a new week and come and gone, and I finally ...
      • Things that have happened in the recent past: I b...
      • Good news!!! Work work work! I went into CIAT this...
      • I don{t even know where to begin! So much has chan...
      • Right now I’m wearing wool socks, fleece pants, lo...
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  December (1)

About Me

Gina
View my complete profile